Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Treasured Family - Photo Gallery Tote in Black



Reviewed by N Smith Apr 26, 2008
I bought this tote for myself and I absolutely love it! I've inserted photos of my family including my deceased mom. I get so many compliments every time I take the bag to church. The bag is very spacious on the inside and extremely durable! This would be a great gift to give to your mom, sister, aunt, grandmother, or anyone who is special to you for any occasion!!!! The price is good too!




Tote features a top zippered closure and spaces to display four 4" X 6" photos and one 4" X 4" photo. Measures 15-1/2" X 13" X 3-1/2".

Item Description

Sturdy Photo-Frame Canvas Tote Bag. Acid-free PVC windows to display photos.

Scripture reading:

Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In Everything, give thanks... (1 Thes 5:16-18)

Item Number 15501
Retail Value $ 23.99
Our Price $ 19.19
Your Savings $ 4.80

No comments: