Saturday, October 4, 2008

Are You Looking To Start Your Own Christian Bookstore?

Here's the Deal!

Well you have come to the right place. I know this might sound overwhelming but alot of people do not realize how easy this actually is. All day long I hear debates on how expensive it would be and how much work it would take. Let me kill both of those debates right now. I am a business owner so most of my day is spent on running my store, I have very little time to be online fiddling with stuff. But the company that I work with for my online christian bookstore makes it so easy that the only thing I have to do is put in a little bit of time promoting it and watch my sales grow. Also the money I spend per month is almost a laughable amount (currently it is $20 per month). If you would like to come and visit my christian bookstore plese feel free to do so at www.goodnewsbooks.biz. I have currently been in business for 2 years now and I must say it has been a pleasurable 2 years. Check out the press release here.
We are part of a grassroots movement, redirecting the buying power of the Christian community back into the Kingdom of Christ!

Shoppers just like you, drove more than $1,000,000 into churches, ministries, and Christian families last year. We're tired of supporting anti-Christian agendas of secular companies who've stolen away 88% of the Christian products industry from the Christian community by buying up Christian bookstore chains and Christian publishing companies. Help us turn the tide, driving Christian dollars into Christ's Kingdom into the pockets of churches, ministries and Christian families where they belong - with Christians who will use those profits to help build God's Kingdom!

So if you have a knack for starting a business online and strong faith in the christian way click here, fill out the form and I will be more than happy to give you a call to talk more about how this can make you some extra income.

Plus the other thing!

Just in case, the next 10 er, 9 new bookstore owners will get 50 free catalogs! (Somebody got the first one, so hurry!) These catalogs are suitable to send to your customers to introduce your new store. By the way, a lot of customers want the feel and see of a printed catalog! More catalogs are available for purchase.

Sincerely,Bill EnglishCEO of goodnewbooks.biz
Contact Information:Phone: 419-691-3425E-Mail: goodnewsbook@bex.net

No comments: